The Base Camp of this peak is situated in a small valley north of
Manang, off the main trail to the Thorang La. this trip sets out
from Beshi Sahar, the district headquarters of Lamjung a
neighboring district of Gorkha. From Beshi Sahar the trail leads up
slowly to wards Manang valley, one of he highest valleys of the
world situated at an altitude of 5000m. One-day rest will be set to
explore the Manang Valley and for the acclimatization. From Manang
valley the route eads north to lead and on to the Chulu West Base
Chulu West (6419m) is one of very popular “trekking peaks” of
Nepal, which normally are not technically demanding and do not pose
serious challenges in their ascent. This is true to Chulu West, a
beautiful peak in the Manang Himal that makes the northern border
of a small valley north of Manang Village, a popular stopover in
the Annapurna Circuit Trek. In fact, what makes Chulu West so
popular is also its location along the Annapurna Circuit, near the
famed Thorung La Pass. You just add some four days to the legendary
Annapurna trek, and you come back not only with the experience of
world’s one of the famous trekking trails with one of Nepal’s
highest passes, but also with the tantalizing taste of
Chulu peak is one of the most splendid and beautiful peaks in the
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Full day sightseeing inside the Kathmandu valley (B/D).
Day 03: Drive: Kathmandu to Dharapani (2160m / 8hrs). overnight at
Day 04: Trek to chame (2670m/4 hour.
Day 05:Trek to Pisang (3000m / 6 hour.
Day 06: Trek to Manang(3400/5 hour.
Day 07: Rest day at manang.
Day 08:Trek to Yak-Kharka (4210 / 6 hour.
Day 09: Trek to Chulu-west Base Camp (5140m / 5 hour.
Day 10:Trek to High Camp of Chulu-west (5600m/4 hour
Day 11: Optional day (For bad weather). Attempt for the ascend or
explore the surrounding.
Day 12: Make the summit of Chulu west (6419m) and return the base
camp (9 hour). Overnight at base camp
Day 13:Trek down to Letdar (4200m / 4 hour/
Day 14:Trek to Thorung Phedi (4450m / 6 hour
Day 15:Cross Thorung La (5416m/ 6 hrs). down to Muktinath (3800m/ 3
Day 16:Trek to Jomsom (2710m / 4 hour
Day 17: Flight to – Pokhara city tour
Day 18 :Flight to – Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final Departure.
* Airport-Hotel-airport pick up & drop by private car/van/bus.
* Deluxe accommodation in 2/3 star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast
included. (3 nights)
* Kathmandu city Tours by professional tour guide and private
* All your standard meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch and
dinner) during the trek and Climb.
* All hot drinks as per itinerary such as tea, coffee (4 times a
day) during the trek.
* A local government license holder Trekking and Climbing Guide
during the trek and climb.
* The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry your
luggage during the trek.
* Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for
all trekking staffs.
* ACAP Entry permit and TIMS
* Climbing Permit fees.
*Domestic flights jomsom-pokhara-kathmandu.
Cost does not includes
* Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu- Pokhara
* Your travel insurance (compulsory).
*International airfare and airport departure tax.
* Nepal entry visa fee (Multiple entry visa for US$ 40 or
equivalent convertible foreign currency.) you obtain a visa easily
* Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks,
* Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment.
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Tipping is expected).
* Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price includes