Mardi Himal trek is one of the non spoil trekking in Nepal. This is
one of the pristine trek where you can experience trekking and wild
life too. Nepal's national bird; Pheasant nest, national flowers;
Rhododendron, Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, spotted Deer, Barking Dear
, Snow leopard and many more wild life , some herbs and wild
flowers are welcoming in this region. This is a one of the non-
touristic area where you can fully enjoy your vacation with nature.
Mardi Himal Trek 5 days is the shortest trek to Mardi Himal
situated in the Annapurna region which starts from Pokhara. Mardi
Himal Trek provides a picturesque and overwhelming experience to
the mountainous environment soaked view of green hills, snowcapped
mountain and walks into the pristine forest of lovely rhododendron
and oak. In the trial, we walk through the high ridge with the
constant view of Annapurna mountain ranges and Dhaulagiri at the
west, Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) at east, and Manaslu mountain
range in the east. Mardi Himal is located beneath Mt. Machhapuchhre
which is one of the forbidden mountain and unclimbed peaks so far .
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: flight from Kathmandu to pokhara drive to dampus and trek
to deurali 2125m. activity duration 4-5 hours.
Day 03: Trek to low camp 3150m. activity duration 6-7 hours.
Day 04: Trek to high camp 3700m. activity duration 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Hike mardi himal basecamp 4500m& trek down to siding.
activity duration 8-9 hours.
Day 06: Drive to pokhara. Activity duration 4 hours
Day 07: Pokhara.
Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Departure.
1. Pick up and drop from international airport
2. Kathmandu accommodation with BB basis
3. All land transfer as per given itinerary
4. Sightseeing tour with experience local guide
5. Annapurna Conservation Entry permit fees Trekking Permit (TIMS
6. Teahouse (twin sharing basis room)
7. Meals (3 meals / B.L.D) while on the trek
8. Experienced English speaking guide / leader, necessary
experience local helpers
9. All program according to itineraries on full board
10. Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other
facilities to staffs
Cost Not Include
1- Personal travel insurance
2- Personal expense
3- Nepal arrival visa fee
4- Personal trekking equipment
5- All bar bill like soft and hard drinks and staff tips etc